A baby boy died in a sling during a ten-minute walk with his mother on Christmas Eve, an inquest heard.
Eric Matthews was only five weeks old when he accidentally suffocated as his mother Marianne tried to calm him down.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|